Vaginal laxity is one of the most common health concerns among women but until recently was rarely discussed and often overlooked. After the menopause, childbirth or simply as part of getting older, the walls in the vagina loose elasticity due to overstretching or a lack of oestrogen. This condition can come with a number of side effects:
- Mild Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- Reduced sensation during sexual intercourse resulting in fewer orgasms.
- Reduction of natural vaginal lubrication resulting in painful intercourse.
- Itching and dryness.
- Increased size of external labia, leading to self-awareness and confidence issues.
You are not alone; this is a natural and very common change that is very treatable with the latest non-surgical procedures.
– 75% of women post 50 years are menopausal of these 56% have sought treatment for one of the above symptoms.
– 66% of women will suffer Some form of Stress urinary incontinence during their lifetime, of these 62% will use feminine pads/liners.
– 63% of women report vaginal laxity post childbirth.
– 62% of women report a decrease in physical sexual satisfaction post child birth.
Vaginal rejuvenation using the Ultra Femme 360 is achieved through a course of sessions of around 30 minutes each. Within 12 weeks of the last session many patients report huge improvements in their symptoms, including restored vaginal tightness, increased sexual sensations and fewer spells of dryness, itchiness or incontinence.